MINIMALISM Lesson That Leads to Less Debt & More Fulfillment
I recently watch a documentary on minimalism and how people are living more fulfilling lives with less stuff. As we go through our lives, we accumulate random things that really just end up weighing us down. While I lived in NYC, space was at an absolute premium so we didn’t have a lot of non-essential things.
Fast forward to when we moved back to Dallas and the amount of junk in our house has just ballooned since we have all this space now. When you slim down your life to the essentials, you cut out all the noise that comes from the junk we hold on to.
Things You’ll Learn About in This Episode
- How to live a more fulfilling life with less.
- Taking a regular audit of your life & ridding yourself of excess will set you free.
- You’re sitting on hundreds, possibly thousands, of dollars is stuff in your house.
- Opportunity is sitting right on top of you. You just have to be willing to see it and act on it.
- Sentiment and living in the past doesn’t pay your bills or grow your business.