How to Get Moving Towards Your Goals
One of the things that I’ve learned along this journey from being a three time college drop out, 100 lbs overweight, and living at home with my parents in my mid 20s is that everyone has a six figure story if it’s well crafted, but they don’t see it because they’re too close to it. They want to wait until the have their “after photo” because they think they aren’t good enough or they don’t have anything to say.
I talk with Angie Lee on her Hungry for More podcast about how if these people would pick one thing to focus on (rather than 8 at once) and just put one foot in front of another, they’ll see the same measure of success as I did when I went from fat and broke to ripped and rich.
Things You’ll Learn About in This Episode
- How to create change in your life.
- Focus on what you can control today to open tomorrow’s opportunity.
- Ways to build your own motivation, even at 4am.
- Protect your mindset to protect your productivity throughout the day.
- How to force yourself to create new habits that encourage your success.
- Documenting your journey is more effective than creating content.