My Weekend with Eric Worre Network Marketing Pro – #Wellcrafted Vlog Ep. 12
My wife and I are lucky enough to have joined Eric Worre at his house for a long weekend (our first time leaving both kids!). For those of you who don’t know, he is the end-all be-all when it comes to network marketing training. He lives a life of hard work, focus, but most importantly for me, integrity.
“If you can deal with the fact that ignorant people will think less of you for a time, then you’ll go all the way to the top in this business.” – Eric Worre
We talked a lot this weekend about the assumptions people make about network marketing/multi-level marketing, like that it’s a scam or a pyramid scheme. But the only I make money in this business if I get you tangible results using products I genuinely believe in because they changed my life. Not to mention, as Beachbody Coach Patrick Riehlman said when I interview him in this video, “The only way I’m going to mess this thing up is if I quit. I have no boss. I’m the boss.”
Things You’ll Learn About in This Episode
- I love working with and traveling with my wife.
- Learning network marketing is the same as getting a degree in anything: it takes time and education. It is not a get-rich quick scheme.
- Do some research to learn more about network marketing.
- Eric Worre’s Audi R8 is amazing and I’m in love with it.
- We tend to dream way smaller than we should.