Are your vices holding you back from being the best you?
We all have that one vice that we feel like it isn’t a problem, but it really is. For me, that’s booze. I love a good Old Fashioned and I adore the new craft cocktail movement. However, I had a really, really, really bad (and public) experience with alcohol a couple years back that made me face my problem head on. I haven’t been as diligent as I should have been, but I am giving up all booze for an entire month. Find out more in the video and join the Facebook group!
Things You’ll Learn About in This Episode
- Finding ways to give up that one thing that is holding you back.
- Alcohol is the #1 killer of testosterone as you get older.
- There’s no one single way to give up a bad habit. Find your own.
- Being part of a positive community will help you through your rough patches.
- There is always room for improvement if you’re willing to sacrifice.