Can We Hang Out in Person This Year?
One of my big goals for 2017 is to do more live speaking engagements, maybe one or two a quarter, and to get in a room with people more often to have those great 1 on 1 conversations that I absolutely love and are so much more impactful than a social media post or a video. The most important part about that goal is that I know what it is! Too many people make nebulous goals and that ultimately sets them up for failure. Learn how to make goals that help achieve themselves!
Things You’ll Learn About in This Episode
- Without a plan, you’ll never get to where you want to go.
- The more specific you can be with your goals, the easier they’ll be to achieve.
- Keep your goals visible so they’re fresh in your mind.
- Set shorter timelines for your goals for an extra shot of motivation.
- Take an audit of your strengths and weaknesses to set yourself up for success.
- Set goals for all areas of your life so your year is a fulfilling one.