My badonkadonk was a badonkadon’t
So, I lost a modeling gig for GQ and it’s quite literally because my butt wouldn’t have fit in the suit they wanted the model to wear. Back when I was 100 lbs overweight, this would have absolutely wrecked me and made me feel terrible about myself, but that was before I learned that validation comes from within. Check out the video to learn more.
Things You’ll Learn About in This Episode
- Losing weight doesn’t always change how you see yourself in the mirror.
- Don’t let other people determine how you feel about yourself.
- Play to your strengths rather than what you think other people want.
- You being you will impact more people that you pretending to be something else.
- Be you boldly. You have strengths that other people don’t.