Bo Eason Storytelling Mastermind – #WellCrafted Ep. 11
I was in Cali recently for a Storytelling training mastermind with my go-to storytelling mentor Bo Eason, and I was reminded once again about how powerful our stories are in impacting others. It’s so easy to lose sight and downplay our struggles to the point where we think, “No one’s going to care about this…” and never get started on the thing that will set us free.
Stay tuned for my storytelling show where I’ll teach you the key elements of properly telling your story to help fuel your business’s growth.
Things You’ll Learn About in This Episode
- Uber is an absolute lifesaver when you need to get to the gym before 6 o’clock in the morning.
- When you take care of your body first thing in the morning, everything else flows along.
- You are more capable than ever to impact hundreds of lives at one time regardless of distance.
- Changing your surroundings changes your mindset and frees you of the normal distractions.
- Telling a story is one of the fastest ways to build trust in this social media fueled world.
- We need to keep sharing our stories to impact those who don’t think there is anyone else going through what they’re going through.