What does winning mean to you?
I honestly thought that I was going to be able to put this business on auto-pilot when I started this journey as a Beachbody Coach almost a decade ago. I have to tell you, I work harder on my health, fitness, and business now than I did back then and the idea of “auto-pilot” just makes me laugh. My definition of “success” and “winning” has changed, but if I been working with my original view of success in mind, I’d be a failure right now.
Things You’ll Learn About in This Episode
- Social media feeds are deceptive and shouldn’t be used to gauge “success”.
- Figure out your real, underlying motivation to set the right goal.
- Chasing the wrong goal will lead you to disappointment when you achieve it.
- You don’t always get support from those closest to you.
- Knowing what your definition of winning is keeps you from chasing unimportant goals.
- Life won’t change when you get x dollars in your account or you receive a certain title.