I don’t have time to eat healthy!
How to Eat Healthy
- Make A List
- Eat before you Go!
How to Eat Healthy: Get a Shopping List
- Chicken Breast Family Pack
- Sweet Potatoes
- Raw Spinach
- Bell Peppers
- Almond Butter
- Green Beans
- Mrs. Dash
How to Eat Healthy: Meal Prep
- I slice my sweet potatoes and lay them flat in a large pan that I have coated with cooking spray
- All chicken breasts are placed into a large pan that has been coated with cooking spray
- Chicken Breasts and Sweet Potatoes are put into oven that has been set to Bake at 400 degrees. I let them cook for 45 mins.
- Green Beans are placed into my steamer
- Raw Spinach is washed and put into large freezer bags to lay flat in the refrigerator
- Bell Peppers are sliced and put into easy-to-access Tupperware containers
- You can actually put individual meals together in zip lock bags or plastic ware. This way all you have to do each morning is grab the meals you need for the day, and be off.
- If you are home through the day put food in large containers or freezer bags in the fridge and serve yourself for each meal
Jimmy Hays Nelson Beachbody Coach is a self-proclaimed ‘former fat guy’. In his mid 20’s he was an overweight college dropout, who found himself living back at home with his parents. Knowing something had to change, he took action.
Through his transformation journey he lost 100 pounds, started his own business, was featured in the Shaun T workout series INSANITY, and has been seen multiple times on QVC with his buddy Tony Horton promoting P90X.
He founded NELSONGY FITNESS with his wife Kelly to reach out to give hope and support to those that are dissatisfied with their current situation. Whether you are lacking physically, emotionally, financially, or nutritionally we are here to help you see REAL RESULTS!